Who we are
Grúas Roxu, established in 1978, is the parent company of the Roxu Group and currently made up by the following companies: ROXU, PLAAS, IGR, IDEA and DURRUTI cranes.
At present it has a human team of 300 persons and a fleet of 200 cranes and 100 sets of transport equipment of the following types:
- Full-track and lattice boom cranes up to 750 tonnes load capacity.
- All terrain cranes up to 1,200 tonnes load capacity.
- Specialised transport equipment platforms, trailers, modular equipment up to 700 tonnes load capacity.
- Self-loading crane trucks with 2 axles up to trucks with 5 axles with load capacity for up to 72 tonne metres.
Since it was established in 1978, Grúas Roxu has been growing to become the leading company in Asturias and one of the top lifting machinery rental companies in Spain.
Grúas Roxu is a service company, its activity consisting in the rental of lifting machinery with an operator, focussing on advisory and rental services regarding self-propelled mobile cranes, mobile personnel lifting platforms, self-loading crane trucks, specialised transport, studies and planning of civil and public work assemblies, industrial assemblies, etc.
Our objective is very clear: to keep growing in a constant and sustainable manner while continuing to be a national reference in our sector.
- Rental of telescopic boom and lattice boom cranes with an operator.
- Rental of Aerial platforms and machinery for construction with or without an operator.